Bucket List Thrills – No Passport Needed
You’ve spent lots of time wishing for your next vacation — let’s plan one that satisfies your wildest vacation dreams. Whether you’re a history lover or a thrill-seeker, the U.S. has more to see and do than you may think. Go Beyond the Flight with Delta Vacations, and choose from our top-bucket-list experiences right here at home.
請注意： Each destination includes the airport code for the closest airport you can book through Delta Vacations.
Imagine breaking waves and hanging 10 along the most scenic coastlines in the country. These destinations have the laid-back waves and experienced surf instructors to get you started.
Photo Location: Waikiki Beach, Hawaii
|1. Waikiki Beach, Oahu, HI (HNL)
2. North Shore, Oahu, HI (HNL)
4. Santa Cruz, CA (SJC)
5. Newport Beach, CA (LAX, SNA)
|6. Huntington Beach, CA (LAX, SNA)
7. Malibu, CA (LAX)
8. La Jolla Shores, CA (SAN)
9. Jacksonville Beach, FL (JAX)
10. Cocoa Beach, FL (MLB)
What sounds more relaxing than gliding above mountains, rivers and valleys in an air-filled balloon? These scenic destinations make the awe-inspiring ride that much more unforgettable. Even if you're not ready to climb aboard, you'll find enthusiastic hot air balloon races you can cheer on from the ground.
Photo Location: Erie, Colorado
2. Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ (PHX)
3. Napa Valley, CA (SFO, OAK, SMF)
4. Monterey, CA ( SFO or SJC)
5. Lake Tahoe, CA (RNO)
|6. Winter Park, CO (DEN)
8. Snohomish Valley, WA (SEA)
10. Amelia Island, FL (JAX)
America holds much history for you to uncover. Start touring this list of national monuments, galleries, interactive tours and historic reenactments.
Photo Location: Boston, Massachusetts
4. Pearl Harbor, Oahu, HI (HNL)
5. Washington, DC (DCA, IAD, BWI)
8. Williamsburg, VA (PHF)
9. St. Augustine, FL (JAX)
What’s the next best thing to attending your favorite sporting event? Exploring the halls of fame, world-class sporting venues and more in these sought-after sports destinations.
Photo Location: Wrigley Field, Chicago
|1. Churchill Downs, Louisville, KY (SDF)
2. Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, IN (IND)
3. U.S. Open, New York, NY (LGA, EWR, JFK)
4. Rose Bowl, Tournament of Roses, Pasadena, CA (LAX, BUR)
5. Boston Marathon, Boston, MA (BOS)
|6. Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL (ORD, MDW)
7. Fenway Park, Boston, MA (BOS)
8. Yankee Stadium, Bronx, NY (LGA, EWR, JFK)
9. Professional Boxing, Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
10. Iditarod, Anchorage, AK (ANC)
Whether it’s a national park or an infamous mountain range — nature always gives the adventure of a lifetime. Explore the great outdoors by foot to encounter the exhilarating natural wonders these destinations offer.
Photo Location: Mount Rainier, Washington
|1. Mount Rainier National Park, WA (SEA)
2. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, HI (KOA, ITO)
3. Kalalau Trail/Napali Coast, Kauai, HI (LIH)
4. Great Smoky Mountains, TN (TYS, AVL)
5. Billy Goat Trail, MD/DC (IAD, DCA, BWI)
|6. Grand Canyon National Park, AZ (PHX)
7. Glacier National Park, MT (FCA)
8. Zion National Park, NV (SGU, LAS)
9. Rocky Mountain National Park, CO (DEN)
10. Yosemite National Park, CA (SJC, OAK, SFO)
For unmatched views you’ll cherish forever, soar high above dramatic scenes and landscapes to the hum of the propeller in these beautiful locations.
Photo Location: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, Hawaii
|1. Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
2. Grand Canyon, AZ (PHX, LAS)
3. Sedona, AZ (PHX)
5. Big Island, HI (KOA, ITO)
7. Lake Tahoe, CA (RNO)
8. Manhattan, NY (JFK, EWR, LGA)
9. Niagara Falls, NY (BUF)
10. Mt. Rushmore/Black Hills, SD (RAP)
Cultural buffs can delight in exploring the remains of historic architecture from some of the most prolific times in history. Capture a selfie with a 1,000+-year-old monument in these top destinations.
Photo Location: Castillo San Felipe del Morro, San Juan, Puerto Rico
|1. Bandelier National Monument, NM (ABQ)
2. Cahokia Mounds, IL (STL)
3. Lapakahi State Historical Park, HI (KOA, ITO)
4. Montezuma Castle National Monument, AZ (PHX)
5. Indian Canyons, Palm Springs, CA (PSP)
|6. Manitou Cliff Dwellings, CO (COS)
7. Castillo de San Marco, St. Augustine, FL (JAX)
8. Fort Sumter, SC (CHS)
9. Forts El Morro & San Cristobal, San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)
10. Parque Ceremonial Indigena de Tibes, Ponce, Puerto Rico (SJU)
Walk through towering museums to explore collections of precious artifacts and global art. Memories made in museums do not expire, and there's one for every interest imaginable.
Photo Location: The Getty Center, Los Angeles, California
|1. Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Washington, DC (DCA, IAD, BWI)
2. National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC (DCA, IAD, BWI)
3. Getty Center, Los Angeles, CA (LAX, BUR)
4. Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Titusville, FL (MLB or MCO)
5. National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York City, NY (LGA, JFK, EWR)
|6. American Museum of Natural History, New York City, NY (LGA, JFK, EWR)
7. Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, NY (LGA, JFK, EWR)
8. Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL (ORD, MDW)
9. National WWII Museum, New Orleans, LA (MSY)
10. USS Midway Museum, San Diego, CA (SAN)
Explore America's vibrant cultures through mouthwatering cuisine with an ultimate foodie vacation. From the flavors of coastal towns to big city gastronomy, experience the universal language of food in these delicious destinations.
Photo Location: Sonoma County, California
|1. Seattle's seafood (SEA)
2. New Orleans' Cajun & Creole cuisine (MSY)
3. Chicago's deep-dish pizza (ORD, MDW)
4. New York City's delis (LGA, JFK, EWR)
5. Napa Valley & Sonoma's wine (SFO, OAK, SMF)
|6. Kansas City's barbeque (MCI)
7. Austin's Tex-Mex fare (AUS)
8. Philadelphia's cheesesteak (PHL)
9. Las Vegas' buffets and Michelin-starred restaurants (LAS)
10. Hawaiian luau (HNL, OGG, LIH, KOA)
Whether it’s an active volcano or one that’s been dormant for years — the majestic beauty of a volcano is an exciting thing to experience up close. Pencil in a visit to one of these destinations on your next getaway.
Photo Location: Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
|1. Yellowstone National Park, CA (JAC, BZN, COD)
2. Mount Rainier National Park, WA (SEA)
3. Mount Baker, WA (SEA)
4. Mount Hood National Forest, OR (PDX)
5. Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA (SMF)
|6. Mount Redoubt, AK (ANC)
7. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Big Island, HI (KOA, ITO)
8. Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI (OGG)
9. Diamond Head, Oahu, HI (HNL)
10. Hanauma Bay State Park, Oahu, HI (HNL)
優質度假體驗就從這裡開始。 Choose from flights, stays, rides and activities all over the world, all in one place.
As trusted experts, we’ll help with recommendations, booking and support — whenever and wherever you need it.