A New Choice for Customers with Affirm
Delta Vacations is offering customers a new way to pay for travel. With Affirm, you can choose to make easy monthly payments to go on your vacation without having to pay for it all up front.
How Affirm Works:
- When paying for your travel, select Affirm, provide five simple pieces of information1 and receive a credit decision in seconds.
- Once approved, you have the option to spread out the cost of your trip over 6, 12 or 18 monthly installments,2 with any interest shown in simple dollars rather than as a hard-to-calculate interest rate.
- There are no late or hidden fees, so you will never pay a dollar more than you agreed to at checkout.
- Upon successful completion of your Affirm loan process, let our Delta Vacations Specialist know. We receive the payment information directly from Affirm. You will also receive an email confirmation from Affirm.
- If you’re unsuccessful obtaining an Affirm loan, you can speak to a Delta Vacations Specialist or call 1-800-800-1504 about other payment options.
For additional information, visit affirm.com, opens in a new window.
- Loans are made in partnership with Affirm’s originating bank partner Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
- Affirm是第三方月付方案的提供商。 適用所有的Affirm融資條款。 Delta Vacations對Affirm產品或服務不承擔任何責任。
- 1Affirm only needs five pieces of information for most credit decisions: name, phone number, email address, date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number.
- 2For example, if the total cost of a vacation is $2000 that is spread out over 12 months at a 10% APR, you would pay $111.88 per month, for a total of $2111.88.
- Affirm is not available in Iowa and West Virginia.