ALL IN ONE.
The best vacation packages designed for SkyMiles Members.
With more than 50 years in business, Delta Vacations is one of the largest providers in the United States of vacation packages, and is a Delta Air Lines company. Delta Vacations is the convenient, one-stop shop for travel advisors and customers to book memorable getaways that feature Delta’s notable flight service, combined with stays at 5000+ hotels and resorts. Our dedication to providing above-and-beyond experiences has earned Delta Vacations numerous industry awards, including Travel Weekly’s Readers Choice Awards and Stevie Awards.
Why book with Delta Vacations?
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS.
Hold your reservation for 24 hours, reserve your package with a deposit and pay the rest later, or make easy monthly payments with Affirm.
Embark on a New Adventure with Delta Vacations
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Delta Vacations is made up of 500+ employees across all office locations, including Minneapolis, Minnesota, and the award-winning Customer Engagement Center located in Minot, North Dakota.
We’re committed to our employees. If you’re a high-energy, knowledgeable, flexible team player who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Delta Vacations offers great benefits, including a competitive compensation package and reduced-rate travel opportunities. Delta Vacations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Search for job openings, opens in a new window.
Jennie Ho, President
Adrian van den Enden, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Brian Canning, Vice President, Business Growth and Marketing
Cassandra Lee-Austin, Director, Human Resources
Dan Wilkinson, Vice President, Revenue Management and Strategic Planning
Kristen Molloy, Vice President, Sales
Shelley Knight, Vice President, Customer Engagement Center
700 South Central Avenue
Reservations And Customer Service:
Customer Engagement Center
2915 N. Broadway
Minot, ND 58703
- 所有「飛凡哩程常客計劃」的規則適用。 To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. 優惠哩數不會計入尊爵會或飛凡百萬哩程會員的會員資格。 法律禁止的地方本活動視為無效。 優惠隨時會變更，恕不另行通知。 其他限制可能適用。
- For complete Travel Protection Plan terms and conditions, visit delta.com/vacations-tpp or contact your travel advisor.
- Affirm is a third-party offeror of the financing. All Affirm financing terms apply. Delta Vacations is not liable for Affirm products or services.
Seller of Travel Registrants
- Delta Vacations is registered in Iowa, Washington and New York under the applicable travel regulations. Iowa Travel Agency registration number: 768; Washington Unified Business ID #: 601198164; and New York City Hotel Occupancy Tax Identification Number: 0041195.
- Notice to California Residents: Delta Vacations is a registered Seller of Travel, registration number CST 2072033-20, pursuant to Cal. Bus. & Prof Code § 17550.13. This transaction is covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRF) if the seller of travel was registered and participating in the TCRF at the time of sale and the passenger is located in California at the time of payment. Eligible passengers may file a claim with TCRF if the passenger is owed a refund of more than $50 for transportation or travel services, which the seller of travel failed to forward to a proper provider or such money was not refunded to you when required. This business is a participant in United States Tour Operator’s Association’s (USTOA) Consumer Protection Deposit Plan. You may make a claim to this Plan if you are owed a refund. The Plan covers losses for transportation or travel services that were not delivered or not refunded when required. A claim must be submitted to the TCRF within 12 months after the scheduled completion date of the travel. USTOA’s total liability for all possible consumer claims from this Seller of Travel’s customers is limited to $1000000. The maximum amount of any claim you, the passenger, can make against the plan cannot exceed the total amount paid on behalf of the passenger to the Seller of Travel, not to exceed $15000. A claim must include sufficient documentation to prove your claim and a $35 processing fee. Claimants must agree to waive their right to other civil remedies against a registered participating seller of travel for matters arising out of a sale for which you file a TCRF claim. You may request a claim form by writing to: Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation; P.O. Box 6001; Larkspur, CA 94977-6001; or by visiting TCRC’s website at: www.tcrcinfo.org, opens in a new window.